To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Kenskoff Consulting / Gunfence.com’s Customer Service Department. Kenskoff Consulting / Gunfence.com will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date if the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
If you receive a damaged shipment, please note this on the freight delivery record and take pictures of the damages. Please keep all packaging and notify Customer Service immediately.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Kenskoff Consulting / Gunfence.com is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise, or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
- There will be no restocking fee if an item is returned because of our error, shipping errors, or merchandise damaged in transit.
- All other returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee and our shipping losses (outbound and return shipping) are also deducted from the refund amount.
Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error or merchandise is damaged in transit. Shipping labels will not be issued to consumers. Shipping labels cannot be issued for products classified as hazardous materials. Please contact the Customer Service Department for additional details.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You can make a return request by emailing returns@Gunfence.com or by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-855-711-0005 where we would be happy to walk you through our return process. To process a return request, please follow these easy steps:
- Call or email our customer service team to request the return.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive an email that contains your RMA number and additional instructions on where to send the return. Our goal is to process requests by the close of business on the next business day.
- Once you obtain an RMA number, please make sure it is clearly marked and visible on the outside of the package. Packages that do not contain an RMA number may be refused.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice and RMA form with the package.
Policy on Adjustments for Price & Allocation Points:
Prices, Allocation Status, & Points are subject to change without notice at any time. Gunfence will honor any price changes until the item is delivered. There will be no adjustments on Allocation Points after an order is placed, even if an item goes from “Allocated” to “Not Allocated.”